Israel is intensifying its attacks on Hamas in the Gaza Strip. The attacks will continue until the remaining prisoners are released, Defense Minister Israel Katz said. He also announced plans to evacuate Gaza’s civilians to the south. This information was reported in a report by Arab News on Friday (March 21). After two months of temporary peace, the war has returned to Gaza. Gazans are being displaced in a desperate bid to survive as Israel ignores the ceasefire and launches an all-out campaign against Hamas. Hamas said on Friday that…
Read MoreTag: গাজা
Netanyahu says ‘just the beginning’ after killing 400 Palestinians in one day
Netanyahu says ‘just the beginning’ Israeli airstrikes in Gaza have killed more than 400 Palestinians in a single day, breaking the ceasefire. Another 550 people have been injured. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned that this situation is ‘just the beginning’. BBC and Al Jazeera reported. The Israeli military suddenly launched a massive airstrike on Gaza early Tuesday morning. At the time, Gazans returning to their destroyed homes were eating sehri. According to the Gaza Health Ministry, 404 Palestinians were killed and 556 were injured in the attack. When…
Read MoreProtest at DU against Israeli attacks on Gaza violating ceasefire
Protest at DU against Israeli Students have staged a protest at Dhaka University to protest the deaths of hundreds of Palestinians in Israeli airstrikes in Gaza during the holy month of Ramadan in violation of the ceasefire agreement. The protest was held at Raju Bhaskar after Iftar on Tuesday. The protesters demanded that Muslim countries send troops to Gaza to protect the Palestinians. They also demanded that Israeli leaders be brought to justice at the International Criminal Court. The students, who have been protesting for 34 days demanding a ban…
Read MoreUS seeks alternative path to resettle Palestinians from Gaza
US seeks alternative path The United States is exploring alternative ways to resettle Palestinians from Gaza, President Donald Trump’s special envoy Steve Witkoff said in an interview with CBS News on Sunday (March 16). Asked whether the United States was discussing with other countries the resettlement of Palestinians as part of its plan to occupy the Gaza Strip, Witkoff said, “I think we are exploring all options and possibilities to find a better life for the people of Gaza and for the Israelis.” US seeks alternative path Last month, President…
Read MorePalestinian journalist Alaa Assad Hashim, injured in Israeli attack, dies
Palestinian journalist Alaa Asad Hashim, injured in Israeli airstrike, dies by International DeskPublished Palestinian journalist Alaa Asad Hashim, seriously injured in an Israeli airstrike, died on Saturday (March 15) after being in a coma for a long time. The Palestinian media rights organization ‘Forum of Palestinian Journalists’ confirmed this information. Hashim had been in a coma for several months. With his death, the number of journalists killed in the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict has reached 206. The Forum of Palestinian Journalists has called for ensuring the safety of journalists in accordance…
Read MoreOIC supports alternative proposal for Gaza reconstruction
OIC supports alternative proposal for Gaza reconstruction The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has formally adopted an alternative Arab League proposal against US President Donald Trump’s plan to occupy Gaza and displace its residents. The proposal was adopted after an emergency meeting of the OIC in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Saturday. At the time, the OIC called on the international community to support the regional initiative. An Arab League summit in Cairo, Egypt, approved Egypt’s proposal for the reconstruction of Gaza on Tuesday. Three days later, the 57-member OIC meeting…
Read More